Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Resolutions - Week 4

 Week four of my New Years Resolution.

What girl doesn't like a make-up and when you add a great deal in with it you have my attention.  If you haven't visited an Ulta store you need to look for one in your area.  I love Ulta.  It's definitely a one-stop-shop for girls who are looking for make-up, hair care, perfumes and lots more.

If you visit an Ulta store be sure to sign-up for the FREE Ulta customer card.  Ulta rewards you for every dollar you spend in their store on products and seervices.  The Ulta card redeems your rewards every three months and depending on the amount you have spent in the last three months you are assigned to a certain dollar level.  Each level rewards you with a free item, based on that level.  If your not interested in the item on your rewards level Ulta will allow you to use up your rewards in the lower levels giving you a chance to redeem your rewards for even more free items.

Last quarter I traded in my rewards for the lower levels and I walked out with three free nail polishes.  Love it!
 

Because I have an Ulta customer card I also receive their discount mailers.  This last week I decided I needed to replace some of my make-up brushes.  Ulta currently has a buy two get two free sale going on and I took advantage of this deal.  I purchased two eye shadows and two brushes and I got two eye shadows and two brushed free.  I also used my current mailers $3.50 off coupon.  With the buy two/get two deal and my $3.50 coupon my total bill came to $19.

The moral here is...

Club cards!


I am not being paid for this endorsement

No comments:

Post a Comment